Mobile connection,BSS and inside BB

Friday 28 March 2008

Forgot to mention yesterday the most important thing this week besides the Internet connection problem was that BB passed her Boat Safety Scheme and is cleared for the next 4 years.

I am posting this via my mobile phone connection at home which although it came up with the same error message first of "subscribe to data package" when I tried again it worked. The plan is to take it out tomorrow in the car somewhere and test it again on battery power, b....y thing( I'll post something if it works), and hopefully it will be alright on the boat next week. So if there are no posts by the end of next week we do have a problem Houston.



A picture of the saloon looking from the galley towards the bow for Anne's work colleagues who asked what BB looked like inside. Very cosy in the cold weather at Easter watching satellite TV. The stove is alight but I had just put some more fuel on it.