Boat OK

Saturday 23 January 2010

We made a quick trip to BB last week to make sure that she was OK and survived the cold weather. All was well and we spent a few days on board- it was just on freezing when we arrived but with the stove alight it soon went up to 15c - very comfortable. We had to go into Braunston to buy a new double skin chimney as ours had finally given up the ghost as most of the inner skin decided to fall away when I attempted to lift it up. Whilst walking through Braunston Marina I did see a really cute small caravan- which I have now found out is a Turtle 1200 from theteardroptrailerssouthwest they are very different and can be towed by virtually any vehicle.

No snow at the marina but I did take this one recently at home of our resident Robin which posed on a tree all fluffed up for me.