Tethering,wifi hotspots and fishing boat on the Isle of Skye

Thursday 22 March 2018

I am still trying to get my brain around a new method of posting the blog whilst we are out cruising. I was given a Samsung Galaxy S2 recently and decided to connect it to the internet via a tethering link to Anne's smartphone. This makes the phone a wifi hot spot which then enables the  tablet to connect to the internet. I had started to use the Android app for blogger but found it impossible to load a picture and not very easy to use. On looking at comments it would appear that I am not the only one and the recommendation is use blogger through the browser. Which 
is how I am doing this entry.

The photo below is a cross stitch Anne has been doing on BB for some time. Although not a narrow boat it is a boat and we purchased the kit on Skye a few years ago,in fact on leaving Portree there were some fishing boats by the side of the road in the same state of decay.